My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A rose by any other name.....

My last post was all about the movies. I commented that I have not seen Gone with the Wind. I should also mention that I am named after Melanie from Gone with the Wind, Scarlett's sister. I have commented to my mother that I don't appreciated being named after the sickly Melanie. This pisses her off every time I say it as she believed Melanie to be the strong sister. Hmmm, now that I think about it I sure seem to piss my Mom off a lot.

My middle name is Jill. My Dad gave me this name because he was in love with Jill St. John. One of my sisters has the same middle name - guess he was really diggin' Jill.

Anyway, who is your namesake?

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home