My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Crash into me

I have loved Dave Matthews Band for years. I look forward with much anticipation to my yearly trek to Blossom to watch them in concert. This year was incredible. I sat in the pavilion – usually we sit in the lawn. I actually prefer the lawn, but the people I went with felt they were too old for the lawn. Whatever. It worked out well that we sat in the pavilion because it rained like a sonofabitch!

The House of Blues VIP reception before the show was just ok. The beer was Coors Light draft and gave me a nasty headache Thursday morning. The food was average….lots of cheese, fruit and crackers. The pork was great, the chicken was dry. Ah well, can’t have it all I guess. Next year I’ll try to get on Dave’s tour bus and eat with them before the show!

The show rocked. IT EFFING ROCKED. They played some new stuff, some old stuff and just basically jammed on stage. They played Crush which is probably my all time fave song….and I had no one to make out with L It is the best make out song! I sang really loud instead.

Our seats were great- I could actually see Dave on stage. Also, we could watch on the giant TV screens. Not close enough that revealing my boobies would have been productive. Had I been in the front row I totally would have. I love that man. Sorry hubby, but he is on my list and that list is now laminated. I may have to travel in the next few months to see them as I hate waiting a whole year before getting to see them in concert again.

I know there are a lot of DMB bashers out there, including most of my friends and family so that kind of sucks. At least I was surrounded by fellow DMB-lovers on Wednesday. They have such a wonderful blend of music – lots of sax and fiddle. Dave’s singing is awesome. The bass player is phenomenal and that drummer’s got some skilz! All in all it was one of the better shows. Sucked that there was only one encore, but they worked their asses off during the show.

All in all had a great time, even though I didn’t show anyone my boobs and didn’t get to make out during Crush!

Yesterday sucked ass. Huge headache from draft beer. It was raining and cold so no pool time. Ended up watching Sex and the City all day. Oh well, at least I wasn’t at work!

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home