My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hair! What a great musical.

Thank you to all for your helpful (?) advice with regard to my hair. I decided that change is not always good. Stayed with the hair-do I have had for months now! Just a little trim. So, $125 later I was out of there with fresh color, a trim, conditioner, some make-up and red hair color on my white shirt. Nice. You will all be relieved that I washed it when I got home and it came out! No charge for the stained shirt.

Tip of the week stolen from my good friend Rick a.k.a. ROC. It cracked me up and I think we should give it a try.

Next time you are too drunk to drive,
walk to the nearest pizza shop,
place an order,
and when they go to deliver it,
catch a ride home with them.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home