My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Busy at work...

Lo Lo and I are always quite professional in our work place. Below is an actual e-mail conversation between the two of us.

Subject: did you ever...

LoLo:

…smell your ex-boyfriend? Someone has washed their clothes in the same detergent and/or fabric softener as my ex, and I’m smelling him right now. I don’t want to be thinking of him, but I can’t help it. DAMN THESE CLEAN PEOPLE!

Mel:

I know what you mean – certain smells. My first love always wore Lagerfeld….always think of him when I smell it. Hurry up and fart or something!

LoLo:

Already did, and it’s not working.

Mel:

Hmmm, you may want to poop your pants.

LoLo:

I think I just pooped in my pants.

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home