My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head.

This Cleveland weather is killing me. I am so sick of snow and rain and wind and sub 40 temperatures. Next week is June and it is still friggin' freezing! Our furnace came on last night and this morning. That is just complete bullshit and I am a little pissed about it. Who do I formally lodge my complaint with?? The temperature right now is 55 degrees. It is overcast and all around shitty. Why did my parents have to settle in Cleveland? Why not Arizona or California or even Florida? And they wonder why I'm in therapy (actually I don't think anyone wonders!) It doesn't help at all that Mr. Underhill has taken off his winter clothes and gone swimming. Yep, I'm jealous - I admit it.

Yeah, I know this post sucks. Lodge your complaint with Mother Nature. She has sucked the very desire to blog out of me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home