My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Attack of the killer......?

Sometimes this shit just writes itself. I was standing next to Lo Lo's desk having a very important non-work related conversation about people and their mooching habits (i.e. eat all of our food and don't EVER contribute). Anyway, important Friday stuff. I was holding a plastic folder in my hand so that if any management types walked by it would very much appear that we were working. So, we're talking and I happen to look down at my shoulder. There, much to my dismay, is a HUGE spider. I'm talking enourmous, the biggest I have ever seen, and it is staring right back at me as if daring me to do something about it's presence. I jump, scream farily loudly and throw the plastic thingy on the floor whilst swatting the monster off of myself. I then notice that it is a piece of string. After Lo Lo peed her pants not once, but twice, the crying and uncontrollable laughter began. Yeah, no way management will buy that we are working now. At least I kicked that string's ass. Kicked it big time.

5 Comments:

  • At May 06, 2005 2:52 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    I wish they videotaped us while we were working, because I would play that back over and over and over again. I have NEVER seen anyone move that fast before!

    I went into full-cackle mode and caused not one but 2 people from down the hall to come running in here to see what happened. But I was laughing too hard to explain.

    Good times... Good times!

     
  • At May 10, 2005 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I'm the Dorkfish! Oy!

     
  • At May 10, 2005 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you sure it wasn't a mondo pube or something?

     
  • At May 10, 2005 1:40 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Given its location I would be more inclined to believe it a rogue armpit hair!

     
  • At May 12, 2005 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've moved Melanie, for various reasons...here's the new URL

    http://originallyreloaded.blogspot.com

    Thanks for comments expressing bitter disappointment bordering on rage :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home