My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


This was made of Legos in Toys R Us in New York City. Went there last April. I think I am going to build a city of Legos and then build little stupid phucking people like I have to deal with every day. I'll even name them all. Then when the people in real life piss me off, I will step on their counterparts in Lego Melandia and squish them. I'll smite them all and they will whine and cry that they have been smote! (I love that word) I'm thinking I may need to go back to therapy. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger John said…

    Mel, can you make some lego people for me too? I just want to throw poop at them. I will refer to them as "the stupidhead lego people I want to throw some poop at because they are supposed to represent real people I want to put poop on." But I don't want to get fired.

     
  • At May 05, 2005 12:16 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At May 05, 2005 12:18 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    When I was at Target several months back, there was a mentally challenged guy working the register. I was buying 'The Best of Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog' for my husband's birthday. The guy said, "have you ever seen this?" And I said yes. And he said, "FOR ME TO POOP ON!" followed by a, "Not that I would poop on you, ma'am. It's just what the dog says." So... can you make a lego out of the Target Tard?

    Oh, and by the way - there better not be a LoLo Lego!!

     
  • At May 05, 2005 12:34 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    I would be happy to make Lego people for ya'll. I believe Legos are washable, so you can throw poop on them as much as you like but wash them off so they don't get too stinky.
    Lo Lo - I can't help that my husband works at Target and isn't the sharpest tack in the box. You could be a little more tolerant of people who are different. Hmmm, Lo Lo Lego? Nah, just kidding! He does have that nice crotch belly I like so much!

     
  • At May 06, 2005 2:53 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Mmmmm... crotch belly. That is HOT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home