My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Serious stuff......

I wrote this on September 11, 2003. I hoped that by writing it I would stop having nightmares about it. It is about the people in the World Trade Center who felt that jumping from the building was the only option they had after those bastards rammed our planes into it. Everytime I think about those people it brings me to tears and my heart breaks for all who were lost on that tragic day. Here goes.

God Help Me
I jumped
I had no choice
I jumped
They came for me
I jumped
I didn't want to
I jumped
I was so terrified
I jumped
Otherwise burn in flames
I jumped
What was I thinking
I jumped
You will never know
I jumped

1 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    I remember waking up on my honeymoon in Canada on 9/11/01, turning on the news and seeing the 2nd plane hit the tower LIVE on the air. I remember wanting to come home so badly. It was the first time in my life since I was 5 that I actually wanted my Mommy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home