My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Last bit of tomfoolery for the day!

Last one for today! So, as I said, I went to a really cool school in South Euclid….Victory Park. They tore it down a year or two after I left and put in an ACME. I think it is a Giant Eagle now. Anywhooo, my kindergarten class was kick @ss, my teacher was awesome and I loved it! We had a sand box in our classroom. We could play with it at recess, before class etc. So, one day (and mind you I was the picture of innocence with my blonde locks and bright blue eyes sporting Garanimals!) we are playing in the sand box. I don’t remember why, but I screamed really, really loud. The teacher (Miss. Winter – can’t believe I remember her name) was PISSED! She demanded to know who screamed like that. I immediately said “Jimmy.” He never denied it either! So, he had to stay after school. I felt bad, but what’s a girl to do? Jimmy, if you are out there and reading this I apologize.

3 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2005 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm Jimmy. My whole life was ruined because of you. I had a sex change operation and spent my whole life tracking you down. And now that I've found you, I will get my revenge. [Insert maniacal laughter here]

     
  • At March 23, 2005 5:17 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Hey Jimmy - next time someone blames you for screaming when you didn't, sac up and be a man....or woman now I guess, and set the record straight!

     
  • At March 24, 2005 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm Miss Medic. That never was my real name, you know - Mister Medic was more like it. And now that I know how to find you Jimmy, you little wus, and Melanie, you mischievous brat, you're both going to the principal's office. Where you will be bitch-slapped the way you should've been 25 years ago. Thanks for making me quit teaching and driving me into this asylum. Really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home