My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, March 14, 2005

It won't fit in the hole!

I had to stop and get gas. As I have done this probably 24 million times in my life, I didn't really think too much about it. I swiped my credit card at the pump. I opened my gas tank. I took the nozzle off the pump and put it into my gas tank. Correction, I tried to put it in my gas tank. It wouldn't fit. I tried jamming it in there for about a minute. The nozzle was too big. After saying quite loudly, "what is wrong with this fucking gas station?" I realized much to my dismay that I had lifted the diesel nozzle. Good thing someone is thinking and made the nozzles different sizes! My hands stank like diesel fuel too. I now take the correct nozzle and fill my tank.

I went inside to get some washer fluid for my windshield. Nothing out of the ordinary inside. Came out with my fluid and the guy at the pump next to me (who probably overheard my inquiry as to what was wrong with the gas station) offered to put the fluid in my car for me. I thanked him kindly, but said that I could handle it. He insisted, about 3 times, so I let him. I am thinking now that he witnessed my diesel shennigans and feared that I would put the wiper fluid in the brake line container thingy!!! Course at the time I thought he offered because I looked dead sexy - I now realize it was my lack of automotive knowledge that prompted him.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home