My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Lunch time follies

I went to Subway for lunch today. I am inspired by Jared. I am waiting in line to order my 6" (size does matter) tuna on cheddar cheese bread with lettuce, pickles, green peppers and vinegar (I ask for "a little more" and the Harvard graduate working at Subway puts enough on to douche the entire Cleveland area). Anyway, do I get to look at some 6 foot tall piece of yummy man eye candy? Hell no. I get to look at Suzie McPantstootight who is sporting a lovely wedge for all of us poor folks who are trapped in line waiting for our sandwich artists. It was like a car wreck. I could not look away, even after throwing up a little in my mouth. So, note to all the ladies: please disengage all pants from ass crack prior to getting in line for food. It is not only nice, but proper lunch etiquette. Don't believe me? Ask Ms. Manners. She has a whole section on underwear lodged in the back door! By the way, Laura, was that a guy or a girl with a full beard who wrapped our sandwiches? I was oddly turned on by him/her.

4 Comments:

  • At March 04, 2005 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited I made the blog page!

    I believe it was a dude who was a "friend of dorothy."

    And just a side note: I, too, was mezmorized by the puckered starfish. Oh yeah

     
  • At March 05, 2005 2:31 PM, Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said…

    "...even after throwing up a little in my mouth."
    That cracked me up. Nice.

     
  • At March 06, 2005 11:26 PM, Blogger John said…

    the mouth puke, strategically placed, is comic effing gold every time. If I used a fake name where I pretended to be a girl and wrote a blog, this would be it. MWH is the greatest ever.

     
  • At March 07, 2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Thanks John! That has to be one of the nicest things anyone has said! I will try not to disappoint!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home