My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Why today is not fantabulous

1. The mother effing dog started barking at 3 a.m. and apparently was on a mission from God NOT TO STOP.
2. Both stupid dogs ran away this morning. Still aren't back. They are off roaming the neighborhood spreading cheer and love, and I am sitting here worried about them. They suck.
3. Been up since 3 a.m. thanks to #1.
4. Have a pimple on my chin, and I use that word loosely as it could actually be a conjoined twin finally showing up, that is roughly the size of Uganda. It hurts, has a pulse independent from the rest of my body, is distracting my co-workers, and is causing me blurred vision.
5. Did I mention my dogs are assholes?
6. I ordered what I thought was a whole sandwich at Au Bon Pain for about $47.50 and realized I got a half sandwich when I returned to my desk. I am hungry, and now pissed at Au Bon Pain. Apparently my chin tumor distracted them as well.
7. I went to the ATM to deposit two checks. No envelopes. Key Bank are a bunch of bastards.
8. My huband snores. 'Nuff said.

I am certain there is more, so I will add as crappy things come to me!

6 Comments:

  • At March 03, 2005 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just felt bad you had no comments so I thought I'd add one.

     
  • At March 04, 2005 9:27 AM, Blogger John said…

    effing Key Bank

     
  • At March 04, 2005 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That half sandwich they shafted you? Yeah - that makes up for the one you cheated them a week ago when you bought a half and they gave you a whole. I know this b/c I am the secret voyeur taping your every move. And I'm telling your boss about the slippers the next time you send an anonymous page about someone ELSE'S dress code violations. How ya like dem apples bizatch?

     
  • At March 04, 2005 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Anonymous:

    Why don't you sac up and state your name for the record.

     
  • At March 04, 2005 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lo Lo Lova - don't make me go and publish your name all over the 'net as a hater of mazes, AF procedures, and the tasty vegetable known as cabg. I'll out you faster than you can say "exit!" Practice what you preach or put a sock in it, "Lova."

    - Lov, anonymous.

     
  • At March 04, 2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bring it!!! It's pretty easy to be all brave, hiding behind your anonymity! Let's see what you're really made of....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home