My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The face

So, small children are now running from me in horror. This thing on my chin is worse. I shouldn't post a blog about it, but it is a large part of my life right now....literally! I just had to apply to get it its own zip code. I have named it Hermes. He is lobbying for independence from the rest of my head. I personally don't think he can survive without me. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a chinectomy. I don't care if it is experimental, I'm in. I think I would look dead sexy without a chin! It would save money on makeup! The only thing that could make this better is if a hair were growing out of it. Yeah, how I landed a husband I still don't get!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home