My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I see stupid people. They're everywhere.

Man, Mondays are a real beyotch. I propose that Monday through Friday become the "weekend" and Saturday and Sunday the work week. I'll even work 12 hour days! Went to the Sprint PCS store yesterday and let me tell you that it is shocking I didn't machine gun down their stupid asses. Picture this, a lovely Sunday afternoon and after a couple of mimosas the husband decides he does in fact want to join this decade and wants a cell phone. Sure, fine why not. I rummage through the closet and come out with 2 old cell phones that hopefully we can trade in. One is so old they probably won't take it, but WTF gotta try. The bad stuff starts on the way to the store. I get behind every shit Sunday afternoon driver on the road. Now I am pissed. I start driving like I'm driving someone else's car and just don't care about the possible consequences. Weaving in and out of traffic. I think I may have lightly bumped someone, but hey - rubbin' is racin'. I have battled my way to within about a mile of the store. I pass a Jeep. I pass a non-descript Ford coupe type car. The end is in sight. Then, some effing blue hair gets in front of me. She is driving a big ass whale of a gas guzzler. She is braking about 400 feet before she needs to be. My head explodes.

After we put my head back together with some gum we found in the car, we make our way to the Sprint store. Walk in and there are 3 people working, and about 14 waiting to be waited on. Now, bear in mind that the mimosa buzz has worn off and we are on a tight schedule to get to volleyball. Our presence goes unnoticed. Not even an insincere be right with you. No, instead we have Schleprock 1 and Schleprock 2 both helping the same customer, Schleprock3 telling some guy what she can't do for him, and the rest of us standing around with our thumbs up our asses, which normally wouldn't bother me but after the ride to get there......well, my head is almost exploding again. After waiting for what seems like four thousand years, we still aren't acknowledged. I have now reached my limit of rage and it's time to go. I seriously had visions of jumping the counter and smacking S1 and S2 in the face before leaving, but figured I should save my strength for volleyball. If anyone out there knows why such freakin' stupid people are allowed to leave their houses, or group homes, I would really love to hear.

The topper of the weekend: Went roller skating on Saturday night which I haven't done in about 15 years. Walk in and as I'm paying some redneck hilljack wearing, I kid you not, a white wife-beater comes barrelling through all the children with a Marlboro Red hanging out of his mouth bellowing "hey, how do I get out to smoke?" I told my husband then and there that we were over, I've met my soul mate. Only thing that would have made it better? A spaghetti sauce stain on the front of the wife-beater. I almost flashed him my boobs! That's HOT!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home