My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Gravity sucks!

We're gonna get personal here for a second. I'd like to talk about gravity vs. boobs. Now, mine aren't as perky as when I was 18, but they're doing pretty well....not down around my knees yet. I am baffled by women who let the ladies rest on their bellies. Victoria's Secret makes awesome bras especially for the low hangers. I completely understand that after so much time stuck here on Earth, gravity is going to take its toll on the creamers, but come on - have some respect for your body, and those of us who have to look at it! So, to all the women out there who are too lazy to get a good over the shoulder boulder holder, you are making us all look bad. Actually, you make me look perkier, but you know what I'm getting at! Lift and separate for the sake of humanity. Probably be less war in the world if the boobies were high and dry where they should be. I am not an expert, but I think the repressed memory of accidentally walking in on my grandma while she changed is resurfacing.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home