My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Pieces of flair

"Mother... shitter... Son of an... ass" Name that movie! Shouldn't be difficult.

Went to the Sand Bar last night with my peeps. Like to give a shout out to Brian who drove all over God's green (well, crappy gray slush really) earth to let my dogs out so that I could attend! Thanks man, hope Sue repaid the favor (wink, wink)! I wonder if those bar grubs finished our cold, greasy french fries!

Also, do you think those guys knew I was kidding about the nipple hair comment??? To catch the rest of you up, I was commenting about how people keep asking me if I feel better since I quit smoking. I always say no, I didn't feel bad to begin with. Last night I added, rather loudly, that I was noticing an increase in nipple hair since I quit though. Pretty sure the entire table of strangers behind me overheard. Oh well, see if I let them braid it!

Sue and I went to the candy supply store last night before the bar as we are going to attempt to make our own candy! We spent like $80. I am thinking it would have been cheaper to buy the bagged candy, re-labeled it as our own, and given that out. Still haven't purchased a few necessary supplies such as wine so we should be over $100 when all is said and done. Good times, good times.

I thought of something really, really funny last night that I wanted to blog about and I then promptly forgot what it was. I'm still pissed because it was hysterical.

And to finish this post, wanted to let you know that my puppy Sophie is still a jackass. She began barking promptly at 4 a.m. and still hasn't stopped. I hope she grows out of this. I am thinking about getting one of those collars that shocks her when she barks, and poops in the house.

Peace out~

3 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    I can name that movie, but I won't.
    I'll let everyone else take a stab at it. The "pieces of flair" comment should seal the deal...

    Glad to hear about your increased hair growth. Thanks for THAT image!

    Enjoy your candy :)

     
  • At March 14, 2005 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Office Space

     
  • At March 14, 2005 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I figured it was just payback for all the times I holla'd at you for not going. So, I figure you are good for a couple weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home