My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Kleenex, please!

I have been bitten by the cold bug, and I'm pretty pissed about it. I started getting sick last Thursday, good old St. Patrick's day. Went home early (10:30 p.m.) from the evening's festivities and apparently left my voice at the bar. Good for my husband, bad for me. Stayed home sick on Friday. Daytime television sucks ass. Oh my God! How do people who don't work stand it? I would definitely have to smoke crack or drink heavily to deal with daytime T.V. I couldn't even find any good re-runs of T.J. Hooker or Love Boat. Hell, I would have settled for Golden Girls! I did, however, find Saved by the Bell......how in the hell did that show stay on for so long? Screech was the only cool character! In the later shows Zach was a total pussy falling all over himself to get Kelly. WTF? He was always the cool one, not her! Of course then she went on to be a total skank on 90210, but that's another story.

I still feel like crapola but had to come back to work today as the shenanigans of my coworkers are definitely more entertaining than the boob tube. Hell, watching a dog lick its own balls would be more interesting.

OH, I was blog surfing last week (yeah, I have some free time at work every now and then) and found this blog that some woman started. She was bashing everyone who is "negative, bitter, sarcastic" etc. in their blog and she was only going to write about positive stuff. Yeah, I got out of there A.S.A.P. Reading all of that uplifting shit burned my eyes a little!

Site update- I keep trying to put links to my fave bloggers (you'll notice that I somehow got "links" to change to "cool cats"), but can't figure out how the phuck to do it, so my good friend Brian is going to help me "write html." Don't know who that is, but we're going to write to him and get me some links!! So, stay tuned for really kick ass sites to check out.

Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home