My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

One of many childhood stories

When I was young, kindergarten, I lived in South Euclid and walked to school. It wasn't that far, a few blocks and there were crossing guards at all of the intersections. Well, in order to keep me away from the road, my grandmother told me that if the garbage men caught me they would grind me up into hamburger meat and sell me at McDonald's. It worked, I stayed out of the road. However, one morning I was walking to school, minding my own business, and saw the garbage truck coming down the street. My mother said I came running back to the house screaming my head off, pigtails flying behind me. I was terrified! She had to take me to school that day. She was really pissed at my grandmother!

3 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2005 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seriously? That is too funny...is your therapist aware of that? May explain a lot...

     
  • At March 23, 2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Seriously! Course every time I ate a McDonald's hamburger I figured it was some poor, stupid kid who went in the road and got caught! I thought it was quite cruel of my Mom to make us eat them!

     
  • At March 23, 2005 1:02 PM, Blogger John said…

    This is so beautiful it seriously brings a tear to my eye. Not the watery one, the other one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home