My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Minnesota Fats, baby!!

We did it! We purchased a pool table. We should have it in about 2-4 weeks. We picked a traditional style with wicked cool claw feet, deep cherry finish, fringe on the pockets and khaki color felt. The goal is to give the basement an Irish Pub feel. Next we need to paint and then pick out some furniture. It will be nice when it's done as hopefully people will hang out down there during parties instead of packing into our tiny kitchen (wink wink).

Here is a pic of what it will look like...

So they sales guy was trying to talk us into going with a more expensive felt that won't pill. Only he kept saying "pillage." So I said, "so it won't pillage, will it still plunder?" He said he didn't realize it was comedy night. Whatever, you guys know it was funny.

5 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2007 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Casperelli Says!

    Totally sweet! That's on the list of things to get for my house as well (one day, down the line.. way down the line!)

    I have this awesome paint sample fan book that you should get. It's from Benjamin Moore which I think has the best colors and paint (even better than Behr!)...

     
  • At March 13, 2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Why do you care what a guy who sells pool tables thinks? It's probably the only job he could get coming out of rehab.

     
  • At March 13, 2007 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That guy was totally getting tired of our jokes. I stopped and had to walk away after a little while.

     
  • At March 13, 2007 9:50 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Nancy- I dragged my feet on the purchase, but I am excited. Will be nice to have the basement finished.

    Ubie- I don't care what he thinks at all. And I don't think rehab is going well for him because when we mentioned getting a beer after the shopping he wanted to come along.

    Brian - I think he was just overwhelmed by my comical stylings. I was totally on a roll. Also, I thought you walked away cuz you had the gas.

     
  • At May 06, 2007 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haven't stopped by here since before I left AZ, but that "pillage/plunder" was HIGH-larious!

    Hope all is well.

    Dan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home