My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Seasons of my life

Lazy Wanker asked for it and here it is. Drum roll pleaseā€¦..a Brand New Post!

I was actually thinking of this on my hour ride home last night. Certain smells and sounds remind me of each season and each season makes me feel differently. So, here goes:

Summer:
Sound: cicadas and crickets, oh and bull frogs
Smell: Food cooking on the grill
Feeling: Carefree

Fall:
Sound: Rustling of dry leaves on the ground
Smell: campfires and dry leaves
Feeling: This is my favorite season. I feel content.

Winter:
Sound: Wind whipping around the house and through the trees
Smell: Cookies baking in the oven
Feeling: Cozy

Spring:
Sound: Springtime thunderstorms
Smell: The freshness of the air
Feeling: Renewal and excitement for the upcoming newness

I challenge each of you reading this to share your seasonal sounds, smells and feelings as well!

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home