My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Home Opener, Baby!

In just a few short hours I will be sitting in right field with a hot dog and a beer watching the Indian's home opener! I am so excited, well other than the predicted rain, wind and snow I'm excited. Dave and will be in section 102 row 2 (practically sitting on the field) so watch for us on T.V. Brian and Sue are up in no man's land and will try to move down closer to us. After the game we'll be heading over to the Embassy Suites for the Manager's happy hour. Then we'll go to our rooms, beautify ourselves and head off to dinner at Great Lakes Brewing Company. What we do after that is anybody's guess. We have the whole night and city of Cleveland ahead of us. I brought the fanciest outfit for tonight! If Brian remembers his camera maybe you'll see it on Monday.

Peace out bitches and I'll catch you later.

P.S. GO TRIBE!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home