My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dream catcher

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls it is that time again.....time to figure out what the hell is going on in Melanie's head! Had another very bizarre and extremely vivid dream while napping on Sunday. Here goes:

I was riding in the car with Dave. He was driving, I was in the passenger seat. We were in my car. As we were talking, a bird flew in my window. It kept flapping around and while it didn't hit me, I could feel my hair move from it's wings. Dave kept trying to roll down my window all the way to get it out, but he kept hitting the wrong window switch. Then the bird started flying around inside the car trying to catch a fly. So Dave started trying to get the fly out of the car. I just kept my head down, but looking at Dave the whole time. I kept asking him if the bird was gone yet. I was afraid to look because I thought it would poke out my eyes with it's beak, though it didn't seem particularly aggressive.

I don't know the outcome as I woke before the end of the dream, which is always the case. I just remember I felt calm, but at the same time anxious for the bird to leave without hurting me.

Any thoughts?

Also, Anon, I think you have some pent up aggression. The table isn't ugly, and even if you didn't like it, it isn't ugly enough to deserve your comment.

11 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2006 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In my dream book, it states: " Birds are usually a good omen, especially if they are singing or flying."

    Maybe something good will happen soon. ;)

     
  • At March 15, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Momma Janks said…

    did you see or comment or watch any birds over the weekend? did you and/or dad go anywhere and did you have the windows in the car open? i always look for things in my dream that came from something in real life...

    or you can go with what sue said...

     
  • At March 15, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I think it means you're gay.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Momma Janks said…

    or you can go with what ubie said...

     
  • At March 15, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Ubie is only saying I'm gay because she wants me and is hoping that I'll say yes, in fact I am gay and we can have girl sex. Well I'm not willing to say that.....yet.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Ubie is only saying I'm gay because she wants me and is hoping that I'll say yes, in fact I am gay and we can have girl sex. Well I'm not willing to say that.....yet.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Apparently I'm a little worked up over Ubie hitting on me and posted that last comment twice!

     
  • At March 15, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Flan said…

    I think you had that dream because I called you a little birdy bird yesterday. And no, despite that weak attempt at an insult, I am not gay, as long as there's a gay theme going here.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Dan - that sounds good until you re-read and see that I had the dream on Sunday, two days BEFORE you insulted me with birdy bird. Pay attention, Splinky.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Flan said…

    Maybe you have ESP. You know, you can probably anticipate what I'm going to say next. Which is, well, since this is a family blog, I won't, but since you have ESP, you know what it was, right?

     
  • At March 15, 2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    I know you were, devil woman, I know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home