My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring is in the air


First of all, happy birthday wishes go out to my stepdaughter Jen (she is now linked over there on the right). Happy birthday, Jen! Have an awesome day.

Feels like spring is in the air. The sun is shining, I'm inside but I feel certain the birds are chirping, I think frogs might be mating, and I got my car washed last night! It is supposed to be in the 60's here in Cleveland this Friday, and I think throughout the weekend! That is awesome. Of course we'll probably have a snow storm in May, but we've survived them before.

I've decided to go to the Indian's home opener on Friday, April 7th (I think that is the date). Lo Lo - I will be taking 1/2 day that day :-) Should be fun. We are going with Sue and Brian and plan to hit Great Lakes Brewing Company (if they will allow us back in) for a meal either before or after the game.

I think that's it. Be cool to your fellow bloggers. I was picking up some bad vibes over on Nick and Ubie's places and that ain't cool, yo.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home