My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Aw jeez

Just so you know, my keyboard sucks the big hairy brown eye.

Also, just so you know this post is going to be a "list of honesty."

1. Sometimes best friends suck. They just have so much going on, all of the time - literally, that they don't hear your "cry" for help. And, if they "hear" it, they just have too much going on.

2. Sometimes work sucks so badly for "unwork" reasons that I just want to quit. I love who I work with and where I work and it is literally going to shit.

3. Sometimes a person complains or opens up so much about something that it becomes a broken record - even to that person.

4. Sometimes a person should look at their home and feel blessed instead of looking at their home and wishing they still lived in their last home that felt like home, though smalller.

5. Sometimes a person should look at their spouse and realize the super hero they are intead of dwelling on the things that person has no control of.

6. Sometimes a person should just be happy to be alive.

7. Sometimes it is better to remain silent than to tell a friend she is making the hugest mistake of her life, and you question her ability to survive it.

8. Sometimes. Sometimes. Say it long enough and it sounds made up. Yet that is what my life is loosley based on.

9. Sometimes it is better to focus not on what we disagree on but that which we can make better.

I love you all. Sincerely.

12 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    My husband's out of town, too.

    You could've come over for movies and popcorn, except you live in Cleveland.

    And I went to bed at 9 p.m.

    Because I felt like it.

     
  • At March 22, 2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Sometimes life sucks. It's okay to be melancholy. It's okay to be sad and nostalgic. It's okay to cry.

    Just remember: EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY IN THE END. IF IT'S NOT OKAY, THEN IT'S NOT THE END.

    Also: I am not just here for you some times. I am here for you at ALL TIMES!

     
  • At March 22, 2006 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes it does sometimes.. But then sometimes it doesn't...

    This blog makes me wonder if it was national list day!

    Love you Mel!

     
  • At March 23, 2006 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is wrong with the keyboard? I think it is time we invest in a new computer. That thing is going to be the death of me.

     
  • At March 23, 2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Elliot said…

    All things, good and bad, will pass.

     
  • At March 23, 2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I like how Brian reads this whole post and thinks, "Hmmm, what's wrong with her KEYBOARD."

     
  • At March 24, 2006 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a genius! Right?

     
  • At March 24, 2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY
    I MISS YOU BABY
    NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR DO
    THERE'S JUST NO GETTING OVER YOU

     
  • At March 25, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    I have nothing to add. That happens to me...sometimes.

     
  • At March 25, 2006 10:03 PM, Blogger John said…

    what's up dog. maybe we should go have a drink with Amir.

     
  • At March 25, 2006 10:06 PM, Blogger John said…

    somtimes I hit enter without even typing in the word verification because it's so fucking bad I can't even begin to make out what keys to press. I just keep hitting enter until they give me something like "iwapa" and believe me I do wapa

     
  • At March 28, 2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Thanks all. I'm feeling better. Not great yet, but better. John - I am totally down with meeting you for a drink with Amir! He was just asking about you the other day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home