My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Do possums go to heaven?

I sure hope so because I hit one last night. I am so upset about it. It is the first time in almost 20 years of driving that I've hit anything. If I wasn't on antidepressants I'd be sobbing everytime I thought about it. It was probably a momma possum out getting food for her babies and now I've killed her. Ugh. I've killed many things in my life including bugs, brain cells, taste buds, a good song when I've tried to sing along, but never an animal. I am beside myself. If only I had swerved or slammed on my breaks or left the gas station 5 minutes earlier or later that little innocent animal would still be alive. I know this probably sounds trivial to many of you. Not to me. I killed another living, breathing creature and I feel horrible.

On another note, please keep my dog Shadow in your thoughts today. She is at the vet having her teeth cleaned and having a growth in her mouth removed and tested to see if she has cancer.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home