My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

There is no "I" in Team

Yep, it is official. I am a sucker. I have agreed to work with the other doc knowing full well that I likely won't receive any compensation until next year. What can I say, I'm a dumbass. I think, though, that it will pay off in the long run. I have now raised my status from assistant extraordinare to Wonder Girl. I'll keep you all posted. I think it will be fine though, and if I am overwhelmed with work, I'll tell them I don't want to do it anymore! Double the Christmas presents this year! Woo hoo!

Also, for the record, my girls Ubie and Lil Red are wonderful ladies and I am proud to be in the C U Next Tuesday Club with them! We should meet every Tuesday and drink heavily whilst plotting revenge on a different boy every week. I'm even wearing a cape and tights.

Mel OUT.

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home