My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Total bullshit

Is anyone else pissed about the outcome of last night's Hit Me Baby One More Time (http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Hit_Me_Baby/index.shtml)??? I cannot believe Arrested Development won. I was really hoping for Flock of Seagulls although they looked like shit and sounded even worse. Tiffany - is she preggers? Odd choice of outfits. The singer from Loverboy has no neck anymore - holy effing weight gain. Also, I think the guitar player from Loverboy was actually a corpse being maneuvered by levers and pullies. Honestly I thought Ce Ce Peniston was the best - she sounded incredible and looked hot. Arrested Fucking Development. Give me a GD break. I didn't like them in the 80's and I still don't. Plus the guys are like strangely short. The host towered over them. It was rigged and I am NOT happy about it. I'll totally watch it again though.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home