My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Motor Mouth

Not sure if you are familiar with the MTV show Motor Mouth, but guys I'm telling you do not sign me up for this show. The following is what you would hear if you were in my car in the morning driving to work. *This post is rated R for language*

Oh my God, are ya serious? Get the fuck out of my way.
OK, if you can’t maneuver your land yacht get a fucking Speck.
Mother Fucker stop hitting your FUCKING BRAKES FOR NO REASON.
(upon being cut-off by some ass clown who then hits his brakes) I am going to shove those bakes so far up your fucking ass your eyes will be red.
GO FASTER DICK HEAD.
When do you expect to pass your driver’s test douche bag??

I could go on, but will end there. I also give many a dirty look as I pass people. For example, this morning I passed this beyotch who was putting on her make-up while driving under the speed limit in the passing lane. Yeah, I looked over and gave her a dirty look and called her an asshole, but she was too busy applying mascara to notice. On route 2 west bound. At 7:30 this morning. In Willoughby. Driving a 4 door coupe of some type. Yeah – you dumbass. P.S. the make-up didn’t look like it was helping your ugly puss either.

SIDENOTE TO PICK-UP TRUCK DRIVERS: Drive the fucking speed limit (or faster), or go back to your redneck town and GET OFF MY ROADS. In fact, you should probably all get off my roads before I succumb to road rage and blast all ya'll.

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home