My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Stop, thief!

Ubermilf has pointed out that I have been a little lax in posting. Readers, I apologize! With the short work week it has been crazy. I know, no excuse. So, this weekend the hubby and I went to our camper up in Andover, OH. Dave has been camping there since he was a child and we inherited the camper and campsite from his Father. It is the width of a house trailer but half the length. It is actually really, really nice. It is as close to camping as I’ll get (I’m not called Princess for nothing!). There is a master bedroom w/a (we think) queen size bed, a bathroom w/shower, a full kitchen and a family room area. We have all the necessities of camping such as color television and indoor plumbing, a microwave and full refrigerator, stove etc.! Yeah, I can handle it. So, we head up there Friday after work. I am ready to just chill out. It takes maybe an hour total to open up the camper, flush out the water, put all the outdoor furniture out, etc. I figured we’d be sipping beer and building a campfire in no time.

So, we get there. Dave walks up on the deck to unlock the door. Completely unnecessary as someone had already let themselves in. Yep, ladies and gentleman, we were robbed. Burglarized. Traumatized! The phuckers took everything of value. Here is a list of things taken, and it is not complete I’m sure:
T.V.
Boombox radio
Vacuum cleaner
Kitchen garbage can and bathroom garbage can (what the phuck?!)
All of the hand tools in the shed
Chainsaw
Air compressor
CB Radio
Wedges (not golf clubs)
Some other stuff that I don’t even know what it is like a Maddox? You’d have to ask Dave.

Do you think they could steal the piece of shit golf cart that won’t start? Oh hell no!
So, other than feeling completely violated we had a great anniversary weekend. Sunday Dave put a deadbolt on the door so if they want to break in again they’ll have to do it another way. I asked Dave if we could set up a shot gun aimed at the door w/the trigger ready in case they tried to break in again, but of course we would have no way of getting in either.
If the burglars are reading this – eff you. We replaced everything you stole with bigger and better. Shit, I should not have said that as you’ll hit us up again. Dammit.

Oh well, at least we replaced the T.V. and I got to watch Star Wars ALL weekend (we took a DVD player)! I watched all episodes out. Let me tell you that Revenge of the Clones SUCKED hairy ass. Enough with the dumb love story, get back to STAR WARS – you know, pod racing and Death Star destruction. Looking forward to Revenge of the Sith! And I am totally not into girls, but Natalie Portman has a smokin’ hot bod! Bitch.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home