My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, May 27, 2005

A decade? Holy cow! A note to the hubby...

Happy 10th Anniversary to my husband Dave! Can't believe it has been 10 years already. Thank you for putting up with my shenanigans, such as hiding behind doors and jumping out to scare you. Thank you for letting me be myself, even when it was painful and frustrating. Thank you for always loving me even when you are angry with me. Thank you for suggesting that I’ve had enough to drink, even though I rarely listen to you (even though I should!). Thank you for giving me my space when I need it, especially once a month. Thank you for understanding my need for time with my friends, even when you are sometimes sitting home bored. Thank you for trying to understand my anxieties and fears, even though they seem silly and without base. Thank you for holding my hand when I am sad. Thank you for making me laugh. For all of these reasons and many more I love you with my whole heart. I look forward to 100 more years of marriage with you. Love you, Pokey!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home