My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, January 18, 2008

bed sores? who cares!

Hi everyone!
Bed rest is working, thank God! We had another doctor's appointment today and the girls look great. He sent me home to continue bed rest and return on Tuesday for another round of testing. I am at 33 weeks this week and would really like to make it to 35. However, at this point I am thankful for every single additional day they are in me getting stronger.
Thank you to all for your prayers and well wishes, they certainly are appreciated!

By the way, all the paperwork associated with a medical leave? Yeah, they suck my ass. Oh well, we're wading through that as well. Who knows if I'll have a paycheck next week, but that really is on the low end of the priority list.

Hugs!
Mel

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home