My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Howz my ho'z?

Yo Yo Yo bizatches, what up?

Not too much here, just chillin' like a villian with cookies and milk, and french fries, and ice cream, and anything else I can shove in my piehole! You'd think I was eating for three. Oh wait, I am! All is well on the baby front. We're in the final countdown to their arrival - probably in about 5 weeks give or take. I have had no problems at all. Some major heartburn and aching back, but I would not consider that a problem. Also, I nap a lot now. That I love! Nothing like a good nap. I suppose it is that Bitch, mother nature, preparing me for when the babies arrive and I don't so much sleep through the night, as cat nap!

We hosted a small gathering on New Year's Eve - my stepdaughter should have some pics of that, but I haven't seen them yet. I don't think I'm in too many of them anyway. Apparently now that I'm the sober one, I'm not as entertaining or fun to photograph! It was SO nice waking up New Year's Day and NOT being hungover! That hasn't happened in like 100 years and I must say, totally diggin' it.

Also digging that we have the babies' furniture. Dave has been working on putting it all together. So far he's finished a crib, dresser and changing table. Still has one crib and dresser to put together. As soon as the nursery is done, I'll post some pictures!

Hope you are all having a kick ass 2008, and if not it is early enough that hopefully you can turn that around!

Hugs to all!

P.S. I've been out of the loop a bit - is Nick still a giant slut????

3 Comments:

  • At January 07, 2008 1:01 PM, Blogger Momma Janks said…

    You should've gotten a link to NYE pics...pls let me know if you didn't:)

     
  • At January 09, 2008 11:04 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Nick smells. Pass it on.

     
  • At January 09, 2008 5:05 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Ubie - I didn't even think about that. It's like a fish who will only get as big as its fishtank will allow, and now Nick's fishtank is HUGE!
    Babies are going to rock!

    Jen - I did get the link, so I'll get some pics up soon. Thanks!

    Ubie - I thought something stank. I'll spread the word, much like Nick spreads his legs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home