My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Double your pleasure

So, remember all those posts of mine wherein I discussed my angst at being unable to get pregnant? Guess what. Those days are over!!! It has finally happened. Dave and I are having babies. That's right, I said babies. We found out that I'm pregnant with identical twins.

Need a second? I did.

Yeah, holy poopie diapers is right!

Of course we couldn't be happier. Dave is taking really good care of me, mostly by letting me go to sleep at unGodly early hours like 7 p.m. It is still pretty early, not due until February, so lots of prayers needed for healthy babies. Also, it wouldn't hurt to win the lottery. Not being greedy, just sayin'.

AND we totally live close to Twinsburg, OH where like the biggest Twins Day celebration takes place every year. We'll be there!

I have an ultrasound next week and may even post the picture if it is good quality.

13 Comments:

  • At July 22, 2007 11:32 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I hope they're girls so you can name them Ubie and LoLo.

    p.s. Dave's too happy to keep his mouth shut.

     
  • At July 22, 2007 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congradulations! That's wonderful! I read your blog from time to time because it's interesting and funny, but what's with the "win the lottery" talk all of a sudden? In the past you have wrote about your new big house you had built, cool trips, hiring a house cleaner, your supportive loving husband, and even a new pool table! I think you have won the lottery already, plus, in addition, hopefully two healthy babies! I'm happy for you, but please, I don't think more money will help you. Good Luck!

     
  • At July 23, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Ubie - Dave is super excited! I don't mind that he told the internet!

    Anon - glad you like the blog. Um, the lottery comment was sort of a joke because two babies require a lot of diapers, formula, college, weddings, etc. Trust me, I already know I have a wonderful life.

     
  • At July 31, 2007 5:48 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    I just screamed. Seriously. I scared the crap out of my mom.

    Say hello on IM sometime so we can scream together!!!

     
  • At August 07, 2007 4:33 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    You never talk to us anymore.

    Is it because I smell?

     
  • At August 11, 2007 10:58 AM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    Hey, I'm at a new address with a new name. Same me though!

     
  • At August 14, 2007 10:44 AM, Blogger Fella said…

    Where are you? Slut prison?

     
  • At August 16, 2007 2:01 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Ubie and LoLo - LOVE IT!

    Nick - How DARE you talk to my delicate flower like that!! Leave her alone or else!!

     
  • At August 22, 2007 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mel only does 2 things these days, work and sleep. Yesterday she did stop after work to pick up some birthday presents and had to take a nap before unloading the car.

     
  • At August 23, 2007 9:46 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Dave - YOU LEAVE HER ALONE! Do you have two babies growing inside of you, sucking the energy right out of you? What's that?? You don't?!?! Then knock it off, or I'll have to give you a throttling!

     
  • At August 23, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Can I get in on the throttling? I haven't throttled anyone in ages. My throttling arm is getting atrophied.

     
  • At August 24, 2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Ubster, it is only appropriate that we double-time him! Let's go

     
  • At September 04, 2007 10:16 AM, Blogger Mone said…

    Sometimes its like if you get to sleep early you are even more tired the next day :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home