My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tax Man (a.k.a. Jackass)

Fine. FINE. I get it. I am a U.S. citizen and therefore it is mandatory, dare I say pAYtriotic that I pay my taxes, even though it rarely, if ever benefits me. I must say that I can really empathize with those involved in the Boston Tea Party. Really, honestly, I don't mind. I'm happy to pay out the nose simply because my husband and I have decent jobs. Although, I have been thinking it may benefit one, or both of us, to start smoking crack, maybe have 35 babies and instead of owning a home, jacking up a car on soeone else's property. Just a theory, still working on the final details. Working hard and living right keeps financially biting me in the ass, and not in the good way.

Oh, and by the way, I had this entry done when my computer locked up which leads me to believe I am being monitored. Thus, the following.

If the U.S. Government is monitoring me, I am totally kidding about being bitter about my taxes. I love the fact that I work my arse off, my husband works even harder, and this allows us the opportunity to fund your incredibly ineffective programs such as welfare, Medicare/Medicaid, the "war" in Iraq, unemployment and social security (which let's be honest, I keep paying into but can't depend on it to be there when I am 92 and actually able to collect the $3 montly checks with which to purchase cat food). I adore that I fund the government, but have absolutely no say in how the inadequate and corrupt politicians run my country.

By the way, just did my taxes. Is my jubilation apparent??

4 Comments:

  • At April 05, 2005 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Complain all you want, but compare the U.S. to virtually any other country in the world, and you'll realize you're paying a lot less than most everyone. And we're one of the only countries where you can do your own taxes (should you be masochistic enough to WANT to do them). And if you're really mad about it, tell your buddy GW to raise corporate income taxes and stop making individuals bear the brunt of more than 75% of the country's spending.

     
  • At April 05, 2005 11:54 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    I really take offense to you referring to GW as my buddy. I didn't vote for that ass clown.

    Man of my dreams, eh? Well Matthew McConaughey welcome to my Blog!

     
  • At April 07, 2005 4:21 PM, Blogger John said…

    "....keeps financially biting me in the ass, and not in the good way."

    ahahhahaha. that's good stuff.

    Matthew McConaughey is also the man of my dreams. They are weird dreams.

     
  • At April 08, 2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    John - is Matthew McConaughey naked and playing the bongo in your dreams, too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home