My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I set my goals, and I fall short....

My goal today was to go the entire day with out swearing. I had decided this last night on my way home from work. You guys may not have noticed, but sometimes I have a potty mouth. So, the plan was to wake up this morning and not utter a swear word for the entire day. That notion went out the window due to some stupid whore in a white Nissan X205 or something who was putting her makeup on whilst driving like a complete fucking moron. I happened to yell this in my car as I was stuck behind her for about 10 miles. I wanted to punch her so hard in the ovary. I blame her, the dumb bitch.

Maybe I'll try to have the rest of the day be swear free, but does it really fucking matter at this point? Maybe tomorrow....

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home