My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ramble on

1. Phuck me gently with a chain saw Blogger. I hate you right now. Why do you keep screwing with me?!
2. I am so hungry. Lunchtime will never get here.
3. My feet hurt. This sucks because I have a long day ahead of me.
4. Due to my feet hurting I am sitting too much and now my ass hurts.
5. If I could meet one famous person of today it would be Dave Matthews. I love him, he is dreamy. Could do without the hippy cabbage though.
6. My puppy Sophie weighed 67 pounds last week and she is not even a year yet. She is HUGE, but a real sweetheart.
7. If I could meet one infamous person from the past it would be Hitler so that I could kick him as hard as possible in the nuts repeatedly. I hate him.
8. My therapist would tell me I need to work through the aforementioned anger and hate. Perhaps if I kick my therapist in the nuts that would work?
9. I have the absolute best friends a person could have. You guys rock.
10. My first "real" boyfriend broke up with me for a hor who put out. I used to be bitter. Then I found out that they got married after high school and she cheated on him (big surprise, eh?). They are divorced now. Sweet justice.
11. Next month Dave and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I was 12 when we got married.
12. I think I am seriously addicted to the History Channel and Food Network. Seriously.
13. Last night on Food Network Rachael Ray totally deep throated an ice cream cone. She is such a skank. $40 a day my ass. Lying beyotch.
14. I would have more respect for Rachael Ray if just once she would be honest and say, "Wow, this is really gross. I could do without the taste of warm ass."

2 Comments:

  • At April 20, 2005 11:46 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    I never thought Rachael Ray was a skank till I saw the cover of her latest cookbook. She has her cleavage cinched up to her chin. Who dresses like that in the kitchen? Whores, that's who! I think SHE should be kicked in the nuts!!

     
  • At April 22, 2005 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So,,,
    1. She's not a sweetheart, she's an A-HOLE!
    2. Dave Matthews blows goats(LY, MI)
    3. Blogger has sucked Major ass this week!!
    4. I am SO watching the Food Chanel this week!
    5. Love you too, assuming I am one of them.
    6. You and Dave got married at 12? You really are younger than me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home